Build the Organisational Capacity of Board of Directors & Staff to deliver quality programmes
Purpose: IDIWA effectively and efficiently deliver its mandate.
Strategic Objective: To strengthen the institutional capacity of IDIWA to effectively and efficiently achieve its Goals and objectives
- Develop an online M&E system built and functional by 2024
- Resource mobilization institutionalized within IDIWA organs by 2024
- Hire a consultant to develop and operationalize IDIWA business plan by 2024
- Hire a consultant to establish and develop IDIWA information and communication systems by 2024
- Train IDIWA staff and Board members in M&E, Resource Mobilization, communication and evidence- based advocacy by 2024.
- Develop IDIWA Board operational manual for effective corporate governance by 2024
- Train IDIWA and IDP SACCO Board members trained corporate governance by 2024
- IDIWA management structures reviewed by 2024
- 3 billion UGX mobilized for effective implementation of IDIWA strategic plan by 2024
- IDIWA financial management information system reviewed and operational by 2024
- 15 IDIWA staff trained in finance management by 2024
- Two Double Cabin Pick-up vehicles procured for effective program implementation and monitoring by 2024
- Two acres of land procured for establishment of a centre of excellence on disability
- One annual donors’ conference conducted by 2024.
- IDIWA website and social media platforms reviewed and more dynamic
- Capacity building through training, coaching and mentoring, provision of equipment, software
- Evidenced based Advocacy and lobbying through national, regional and international conferences
- Strategic networking and collaboration with key development partners 4. Internal and external resource mobilization campaigns